New to Banshees, trying to restore to OEM

Hey everyone.  I just picked up my first Banshee.  Its a 2004.  I love it.  The previous owner was the second owner and just had the motor completely rebuilt.  Its in good shape.  However, there are a few things that I am changing.  First of all, the bike was being converted into a drag bike, which I don't want to do.  So there are a couple of things I need to do.  The original owner welded over the front bumper bolt holes and welded a grab bar on instead of just bolting it up.  The bike has a custom paint job on the frame, which is nice, but it doesnt have these stock mounting locations for a front bumper or a grab bar of my choice.  

How do you suggest I go about fixing the frame so I can mount a front bumper of my choice and a grab bar of my choice?   

Can you re-drill the holes.

With the nice paint it'll be an issue, but there's a lot of people who cut brackets...off, if you pay shipping i'm sure you can get most of it for free.

If you want it for looks & not Necessarily for function, you can make some bracket like a "p" clamp style for most brackets.

Depending what you have left @ grab bar, you can sleeve the sub frame & adapt back close to oem & buy what ever bar you want. Post pic's so we can get an idea as to what your working with...use tapatalk if it says pic's to large.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk