A-arm ball joints

Tyler702

I believe these are old lsr a arms and I was just wondering where to get ball joints from? Checked their web sight and I'm not sure what model these are. Any help would be appreciated.. basically bought this bike for a killer deal and I'm doing a complete rebuild 3b7f75d237d06af7cfad0bbd668ab5b5.jpg

Any one have experience with the Alba racing 2+1 a arms? For the price of all the ball joints might just be better to get new ones.. plus one of the tie rod ends was bent inside the tie rod and I'm pretty sure the threads are screwed up now any help

Would be greatly appreciated

Might be LSR, they usually have a star cut in the a arms.

LSR will sell what you need, basically all a arm makers will sell what you need.

Alba is definitely the cheaper option, you capfuls try saying BansheeHQ member for a discount. Check sponsor list.

i might be interested in those a arms also I’d you do not use them

Might be LSR, they usually have a star cut in the a arms.
LSR will sell what you need, basically all a arm makers will sell what you need.
Alba is definitely the cheaper option, you capfuls try saying BansheeHQ member for a discount. Check sponsor list.
i might be interested in those a arms also I’d you do not use them

I emailed lsr and they weren't sure if they were theirs or not they said a lot of fakes were made back in the day. The a arms are at least 5 years old from what the guy I bought the bike off told me.. they seem decent and heavy duty I'll probably polish them up and re use them. Don't really want to dump more money into the bike being I've been outta work since March thanks to Covid lol but I'll let you know if I decide to get new ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk