Mild rebuild repair 2002 Yamaha banshee

that sucks about them not telling you... when I was building my engine with my good trans that i sent off to have pro mod done by macdaddy, (new shift forks and bearings even though all were fine) i had a tough time down shifting on the bench, looked at it and the only thing i could tell was that there was play in the shift shaft "ears that engaged on the shift star. so i bought a new shift shaft, spring, collar and modded the shift shaft to get more throw, no more problems with shifting down. 

although I haven't gotten my cylinders back yet from redline so i couldn't tell ya on rideability...

• 2 weeks later...

Got my seat from cascade this past week
b6a5449244b79b5ed8f795f704809b16.jpg

Ribbed for her pleasure end mine!

Also got my carbs drilled and taped for idle screws and those are installed. Need to adjust them a little more but otherwise I think it’s about ready to rip minus my wire harness from kevin @ Texas banshee.

I aight to go check my tracking number lol

Need to mod my stator so I can run it DC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I didn’t mention it. I ordered south Texas banshees battery kit for the banshee, hooked me up with a light tag for a flag, some undercarriage lights, head lights and switches and the works. Pumped to get going on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...