FINALLY. I just bought my first Banshee!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.....

Chino dude doesn’t know Kawa is a turd pusher.

Kawa dude didn’t catch the fact that Chino dude is talking about ARs, so he’s a cartel vato who is going to jack Kawa dude for 4 dollars in filters.

Florida dude, also a butt dabbler, is ruining entire thing.

Ok, my dudes

I took a closer look today after work. The bike IS setup for two carbs. I have a throttle cable. 

The bike HAS one(1) Mikuni flat slide on it.

So what's the verdict? Do I get another flat slide to match it, or do I buy a new set of something else? 

What would you do? also, can someone ID this carb for me?

9q0JtUc.jpg

Edited by Tight_Bolt_Hole

Now that I'm google foo on the subject. I'm seeing that the tweeker pecked at the carb that's on it also... So it's missing parts and junk now.... I need a set.... 

I can see this bike has pipes, a cnc head and I could possibly have wiesco pistons... what carb is best for this setup? Should I buy a set of flat slides for it again?

If you start over i'd go with 28 Keihin pwk, a cable & thumb throttle, longer carb cap threaded inserts & ask around, or look in jetting thread, for jets range to start with. From a reputable builder / shop. Tony is a stand up guy from everything ive heard or F.A.S.T., west coast atv, not sure if driveline sells carbs.

just not from ebay,BP or any of rays alias

Before you get to far, i'd do a compression test, pull the pipes & look at pistons ( try & see #'s and see what kinda shape they & bore are in) & post up a pick of the cylinders (@ the intake runner where the letters & symbol is) and search leak down on here & test that while pipes are off

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, 375hp banshees said:

If you start over i'd go with 28 Keihin pwk, a cable & thumb throttle, longer carb cap threaded inserts & ask around, or look in jetting thread, for jets range to start with. From a reputable builder / shop. Tony is a stand up guy from everything ive heard or F.A.S.T., west coast atv, not sure if driveline sells carbs.

just not from ebay,BP or any of rays alias

Before you get to far, i'd do a compression test, pull the pipes & look at pistons ( try & see #'s and see what kinda shape they & bore are in) & post up a pick of the cylinders (@ the intake runner where the letters & symbol is) and search leak down on here & test that while pipes are off

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Ok, Got it. Everyone likes that Keihin PWK in 28mm and a thumb throttle. That kit from WC ATV is around $400. Seems reasonable.

For the compression test. Should I do wet or dry? They told me it's been sitting for 6 years. 

Edited by Tight_Bolt_Hole