What Size Jets Are you Running?!

BansheeUSA

Hey so I have a 397cc 4 mil banshee that I am changing from race gas to pump gas. I am purchasing some 22cc domes from NOSS and I am wondering do I have to change my Jets for this mod. I am currently running 152 mains 48 pilots on 33 keihins. I am in Georgia as well which is around 500 above. So post your thoughts and your jet sizes that you are running to help me out. THANKS TO ALL

I have a 397 4mil I run on pump gas with 21cc domes at 1800ft elevation. I have Mikuni t34s and I'm running 280mains, can't remember my pilots.

Not sure if this helps. It would seem like  if you're running pump gas your jetting is would change.

5 hours ago, grantevans713 said:

I have a 397 4mil I run on pump gas with 21cc domes at 1800ft elevation. I have Mikuni t34s and I'm running 280mains, can't remember my pilots.

Not sure if this helps. It would seem like  if you're running pump gas your jetting is would change.

Yes and I think elevation plays a lot into it as well.  Thanks for your info tho.