Banshee spitting out coolant

Haids

01 banshee with fmf pipes and 2-1 38mm lectron carb, bored 10 over. 
I have no idea what to do anymore, I put an aluminum oversized rad on, an aluminum impeller, high pressure cap, new water pump seal, bearing, gear, and a new head gasket.

I have it running a little rich just to keep it cool. Its fine when I ride it on the road but when I get to the dunes it pukes it all up. It’s was 40 degrees f and still spits it all out of the overflow hose. I found a stock rad and cap but it still does it. Im at a total loss here. It’s a lot to read I know but, I’m hoping someone can help.

If you are running 180° i'd psi test cooling system.

Leakdown=Plug both exh. Holes & both intake holes. In 1 or 2 of the plugs, put a shrader valve and a low psi. Gauge in the other. pump up to 7 psi & it should hold for 7 min's ...iirc
You can just use pvc pipe with a "T" & caps & put them in the intake boots, with OG clamps. you'll just have to use the open part of the "T" in 1 to put in a shrader & a gauge in the other 1& rubber expansion plugs in the exh.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk