Trinity Stage IV Banshee Pipe & Silencer Kit off Sundhal Banshee

Yamaha Banshee Trinity Stage IV Pipes & Silencer Kit. Condition is Used.  These pipes are extremely rare and coveted by those that know what they are as they have become very difficult to find.  These came directly off of the famous Trinity Sundahl Banshee (04' dirtwheels) and are the only pipes ever developed for a banshee that are true polished stainless steal (dual wall).  They are unique because they have such a broad power band and can be utilized for anything from a stock motor to a drag motor, but with a sleeker and more compact design.  They make one of the most unique sounds as the stainless material eliminates the high pitch ping noise and creates more of a deep smooth jet sound.   These pipes scream, especially on mid to top.  Kit includes two pipes, two silencers, and silencer brackets.  Buyer will need to plug in some missing hardware (standard size pipe/silencer bolts) in a couple places, but these pipes work perfect and have low time on them.  For the ultimate finish, these could be re-plated, as there is some discoloration and scuff marks, as shown in the pictures. Pipe tabs are welded double wall, so they will never crack or break. There are 2 small indentations in conspicuous areas where the pipe abuts the frame, but they are small and hard to see when mounted on bike and do not effect performance. This bike was dyno'd at 93 HP with a 400 cheetah kit and does wheelies in 4th/5th gear.  For pictures, click on my ebay link.  no asking price, just directing people here to my auction as I know there are folks here that may not be on ebay but may be looking for these.  Auction ends August 30th. Thx, Rocky

Edited by Rocky Moran Jr
forgot pricing info