trail bike build????

ok fellas i got a few more questions and would love some feedback and opioins  on what u guys think..... start with i live and ride in west Virgina on the hatfeild trails and the  outlaw trails , well im eventually looking into building  serval 4 mill 396 shee, as of now i have a vitos  hemi coolhead with 21cc domes, i have plus4 timing , toomey t4s, k&n filter with airbox and airbox lid, plus 2 aarms and plus 4 axle, i started to have it the cylinders ported but i know that by next year i have intentions of haveing a 4mil, and the 396 bbk, i started to go with the athena 392 but from what i have read the serval is the way to go ecspecially with my type  of riding there is water trails some are tight and alot of coal slate dump climbs..... well what i am basically asking is where do i find the  top end only for now  and is it possiable  to buy the cylinders already ported .....  Thanks guys

4mill serval with a trail/mx port with Slp pipes, and stock or 28mm carbs would be a good start on motor. It'll suck gas more so might wanna invest in a large tank. 

FAST Racing (site sponsor) has serval cylinders last I checked.