drivers licence confiscated

Hello! my drivers licence has been confiscated by the police around two month's ago, because i was a little drunken and got caught in the city with my 50ccm Scooter. now i have 11 month's of ban and need to pay 1000 Euros fine. i cannot drive my Banshee til of May 2021 and the bike is parked in the garage of my relatives ca. 20 kilometers away from my home. i have not often access to it, so i need to make additional measures so that the bike survives the 9 month's of not moving. can someone give me a couple of tips, what i have to do? should i drain all fluids and lube the pistons/cylinder and such things? thanks in advance for response!

Drain ALL fuel from carbs, tank and fuel lines.
Fog the cylinders with maxima mppl
Put on stands so wheels don’t get flat spots
Ziptie the clutch lever to the handle bars if ur worried about plates sticking together.

I’m sure there’s better advice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'll buy LIQUI MOLY 1420. this stuff is made to preserve engines and it is written on the can. i cannot find enough infos about this Maxima MPPL stuff unfortunately, only that it is a multi-purpose oil 

Edited by Qliphoth

• 11 months later...

i got my frickin drivers license back yesterday 
the whole time i thought, i have to pass the infamous and expensive psychological profile first, also known as "idiots test", because of a incident in january (damage to property), were i was again half-drunk. anyways...now i can drive my Shee in public transport again hehe