85 Honda 250R suspension question

This old banshee

not a Banshee related question but a Banshee owner question I already know what I have to do I need new front shocks but my question is for a friend....Okay here's the deal my friend has a pretty worked over 250R, it's extremely fast blows the off my 67 h.p. 4 mm Banshee. It's a 370 + cc Rob Selby/ESR blank cylinder/crank engine I believe she dynoed @ 68 horsepower.
With rider the 250R weighs 534 lbs.
My Banshee weighs 643 lbs.  I have 40 lb of fuel in a desert tank + 20 lbs of desert lights is what it is LOL
The Banshee is (substantially) heavier...thus the beat down... lol truly one fast 3-wheeler he comes from for bike lengths behind me as if I am standing still blows by Me pull six bikes on me and then holds it it is crazy fun to ride.I don't want to have my motor reported as I don't want to lose the trail capability almost 70 from stock cylinders and having it reliable and writable is just fine with me it's faster than I can ride it 😄

Anyways he is looking to match his suspension to the power of the bike it is a (plus 6 swing arm ) other than that it is all stock. He weighs in at 220 lbs

He was told Rob did something to the front forks we don't know what it is.. it seems to run really good to me ....goes through the whoops like mad ...but he feels it could use a big improvement.
Any advice any kits Race Tech excetera or go to guys to get the suspension ' REAR SHOCK REBUILD and setup properly please let me know Thanks guys!

PRob = Rob Selvy.

He's a builder and a guru when it comes to off-road toys. he's been around since the AMA Golden era. Has worked with several factory teams. 

If you want a very fast 3 wheeler, he's yer man. He already re-welded / drilled the front forks internals new shims and set it up I think is front end is fine it is his back shock that needs attention especially with the geometry of the + 6 swinger.  several folks have chimed in on another forum regarding the modification they seem to like it far better than the race text set up but I'm sure all three are good for the average Rider. 

he does fantastic engine work but it takes a long time right now he has 8 to 10 engines.. ahead of anybody so I'm guessing that's one to two-year wait