Going 4mil.which Cylinder setup?Driveline,wampus or stock cyl

I’m going 4 mil on my new build.driveline cylinder,4 mil stock ,or wampus.I’ve been really been leaning towards driveline‘s cylinders and crank, with the most expensive 4 mil crank driveline offers. spoke to lane he recommended that crank rather than a Hotrod crank or one of his cheaper version he offers.I was gonna go stock cylinder but I need to bore and port my cylinders the difference in cost for prepping the stock cylinders to get ported,bored From cam at redline and order pistons is not much of less expensive than just going driveline cylinders. my neighbor has a wampus 421 setup and the banshee runs awesome and he suggested it to me since he’s only had good experiences with the setup.what are the differences of all three setups in performace and reliability.i do ride trails at a fast pace but I do ride open fields and occasionally l would drag race a few buddies.im also going with 33-35mm carbs ,driveline billet cool head ,some hand cone inframe pipes from Kenny Roberts.I might aswell go all out since I got the quad so cheap.What do you guys think would be a better setup for me the driveline lp or hp cylinders,wampus,or stock cyl setup.I would appreciate all the insight and info you guys can offer.like I said I’m leaning toward the driveline kit, I cant go wrong with the price unless you guys tell me otherwise and lead me towards another suggestions.

Wampus has a smaller water jacket due to them trying to look stock so consider that. If your wanting to look stock get DL. 
If your field riding and dragging get the hp cylinder. Have Lane do a 70mm cylinder for you and make a real sleeper. There was a set on here last year that last Omer awesome with boost ports added. I’d do that.

run 35s:

or go RDZs drive line cylinder set up for more power

I was looking at the wampus because there cheaper than cub cylinders I’ve seen both because I have neighbors that have both and and the cub is a full drag 10 mil and the wampus Is a 4 mil 421 used for all type of riding.i was looking at the driveline because I have a few parts and I know there product are good and I’ve heard good reviews on there kit.I just want personal review on drivelines power and pros and cons.like I said I told lane I’ll be going 421 4mil with 35mm carbs and driveline billet head and domes and some hand coned exhaust from Kenny and he honestly said you can’t go wrong with either cylinder he offers.but I wanted to know more about his cranks aswell, how do they hold up? 

Edited by HomesteadBanshee