Going 4mil.which Cylinder setup?Driveline,wampus or stock cyl

5 hours ago, gusto said:

Wampus has a smaller water jacket due to them trying to look stock so consider that. If your wanting to look stock get DL. 
If your field riding and dragging get the hp cylinder. Have Lane do a 70mm cylinder for you and make a real sleeper. There was a set on here last year that last Omer awesome with boost ports added. I’d do that.

run 35s:

or go RDZs drive line cylinder set up for more power

Why do you feel I should have lane do a 70mm Bore for the cylinder and boost ports? You think it would improve on the driveline cylinders with the boost ports added?

Talk to Bill on here from DL his name is BansheeHP. He was doing boost ports and seeing big results. If your going DL I would definitely enquire. 
As for the 70 mm bore , they did a couple of sets and I think it would be a real sleeper and you’d beat a lot of people with that stock looking setup.

i have no clue on DL cranks, best to talk to them. I’d enquire about the bearings, make sure they’re Japanese.

13 hours ago, gusto said:

Talk to Bill on here from DL his name is BansheeHP. He was doing boost ports and seeing big results. If your going DL I would definitely enquire. 
As for the 70 mm bore , they did a couple of sets and I think it would be a real sleeper and you’d beat a lot of people with that stock looking setup.

i have no clue on DL cranks, best to talk to them. I’d enquire about the bearings, make sure they’re Japanese.

The boost ports seem like a good idea I might tell bill or lane that I want a set of boost ports If they tell me there advice on the setup and get some porting done on the cylinders when I order mine but I think ima stay 68mm bore.

• 2 weeks later...

Not to do a pissing contest, Did anybody see that here jugs racing on YouTube said he Feels he can get more power out of stock ported cylinders than the 421 driveline cylinder kit.He said there not much he feels he can take away from the cylinders But he’s gonna do his magic .soon he’s gonna post a video about it can’t wait to see it.honestly that video is gonna make up my mind for sure on what direction I go. I was really into ordering the driveline kit,until I saw the video and then I thought about just boring and sending my stock cylinder to get ported from cam at redline.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 375hp banshees said:

You can get 100+ hp outa a stock cylinder. How you get there and what is good for are 2 different things. Going off a video doesn't make much sense... but to each their own

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

I’m honestly waiting and seeing opinions I’m still very interested in your kit every time I call your customer service and quality parts are superb.have any numbers of hp and torque with your 421 Lp kit with dune porting and And boost ports added. Like I said I’m on the fence of doing either setup I just know I wanna build a 4 mil.

50 minutes ago, SKEETER said:

Honestly, if I was you, I'd sell all that junk and give up. 

Na not really love the sport and these quads to much.i just want honest reviews and what’s better than the guys that tried every setup in the book and there opinions are just facts they’ve done there share of r&d.