Motor problem started 2 weeks ago

So 2 weeks ago i was riding my banshee at a buddies house and after about half the day it started to run rough and lean pop on the right side. I thought it may have been dirty carb, or bad gas, so only rode it another 10 min then parked it for the day. also noticed its leaking coolant out the back hose, as well as has a wet outline on the back right head stud nut.

This last weekend i went threw and did a carb clean and re jet and it didn't seem to clear any of the issues. After doing the carb clean it don't have the lean pop any more but lacking power. you can race it around the yard fine but the min you get the bike on pavement it falls flat on its face and dont climb rpm much. at WOT and idle its runs great, main issue is it dont build rpm in the mid range

the bike is stock motor wise, other then a fmf full pipe and muffler, uni filter, 280 jet, and boost bottle. running 32-1 mix

Any one got any ideas what could be wrong before i go full rebuild mode....

^^^^^yup, and try to fix that hose leak. Also, I would reccomend a plug chop. Go on YouTube watch South Texas banshee, a plug chop gives you an idea on how the engine is running, the color on the spark plug will tell you whether shee’s running lean or rich.

I live in New York, which is an anti four wheeler state. But if you live in the backwoods somewhere and you got the space. Get out to the wide open field and get that plug chop done. Hope that helps bro. 

Edited by iTeach