Banshee prices... trying to get back in the game

Hey all, been over ten years since ive signed on here. back when i was young (16) i picked up a 2000 banshee, had it for a bit but do to lack of money and tinkering skills i had to give it up. have always wanted another one, now i finally to a point in my life to where ive decided its time. started looking for some machines and wholy hell, are these prices the new norm? i paid 1800 for mine in 2006 and was far from being cherry, machines that are in similer condition to what my old one was have 3000+ asking prices. figured i sign on again and get some opinions because ive been out of the game so long. thank you all

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
3 hours ago, peterlocal22 said:

is anyone really buying used banshees for $6k or are people jusy trying to sell them for stupid money?

Yeah they def are selling for 6k, you can even see that theyre selling for 6k+ on ebay. I bought one on ebay for around 3400$ and had it shipped since it was across the country for me. When the guy got here he had his trailer with maybe 25 other banshees in it shipping all of them over from west coast to east coast. He said that people in NYC and Philly are buying them up at a premium.