Hey got a black hose connected to my crank I think and a loose 1 jus got it serviced they don’t no where it goes and the loose hose lease sometimes a lot 

Probably transmission vent hoses. 1 comes out at the very rear of the engine and T's off to the area by the water pump in the front of the clutch cover. The 3rd side of the T then goes up the steering stem and just sits there open. If the rear one gets pinched, or none of it is routed properly, oil will run out.

21 hours ago, hoppedupandcutdown said:

Probably transmission vent hoses. 1 comes out at the very rear of the engine and T's off to the area by the water pump in the front of the clutch cover. The 3rd side of the T then goes up the steering stem and just sits there open. If the rear one gets pinched, or none of it is routed properly, oil will run out.

Thank u Yea I just went For a ride jus now parked bike only when the bike is stopped it gushes like milky dark shit really don’t know what to do 

Milky dark....

You need to ensure your coolant fluid isn’t mixing in with your trans oil.

pressure test the coolant system. Might have bad o ring on the coolant tube coming out of cover going between carbs. Or. Worse a blown head gasket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the bike cold. Remove radiator cap. If the leval is low your prolly losing it. Start bike with the cap off of the water is bubbling you have a leak.

You can maybe rent a coolant pressure tester....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks to me like the remote learning isn't working.......