Tuning Banshee for Snowbike

Are you sure its the 2into 1 thats causing the issue? where did you get the pipe spec's ; you made?

Did it do it with carbs & injection?

You could have them cut the 2into 1 off & send it as a small package if thats all you need?

PVR is in south Africa  i think, so maybe they'll point you in the right direction. Might want to talk to them about shipping, theyve been pretty actively sending pipes to the US

I was unable to contact PVR. their Facebook page is closed. wrote a letter https://dynoport.com /, maybe they will answer something.

"where did you get the pipe spec's ; you made?"

I calculated the specification of the pipes in the program, the screenshot of which is above. I also measured the exhaust of a snowmobile, factory banshee, my ktm exc 300 motorcycle and made something average to my engine volume.

"Did it do it with carbs & injection?"

I change the fuel injector settings, but the failure remained at 5600+- rpm. then I redid the exhaust pipes and the failure went away, but the traction on the tops disappeared. it takes a lot of time to make a new resonator every time, I want a proven option right away and already configure the injector for it.

"You could have them cut the 2into 1 off & send it as a small package if thats all you need?"

No, I need all the dimensions and 2 in 1 and the dimensions of the entire pipe to the end. completely.

and also tell me what ignition timing angle you need to put on such engine modifications as mine. I have already bought a plate for changing the ignition timing angle.