Tuning Banshee for Snowbike

If you are looking to port stock cylinders there are a number of extremely experienced engine builders in the uk. John Floyd of Floydy racing would definitely be able to port your stock cylinders or set you up with any cylinders or crank. His cylinders hold some British records I believe.

-Ben 

• 1 year later...

this year, the first thing we decided to do was get rid of carburetors, which turned out to be very difficult to set up for driving in winter at different temperatures.
quickly made the injector using whatever was available. it works and starts perfectly!

https://radikal.ru/video/J1Su86yeh5p

https://radikal.ru/video/bBC5DzokrAc

Edited by single_player@mail.ru

But I can't find the exhaust system for this engine in any way. I tried to make one resonator for two cylinders like a snowmobile.

0b24a7e8968d.jpg

4dd3009e50fc.jpg

with one resonator, the motor accelerates well to 5,300 rpm, blunts from 5,300 to 6,000 rpm, accelerates perfectly after 6,000 rpm. how do I beat this power failure from 5,300 to 6,000 rpm?

Edited by single_player@mail.ru

Kevin Hart herrjugsracing.com sent me this:

4mil crank, 2x795 pistons, bore, hone, play port  
gaskets, seals  
Sleeper cool head  
4 mil domes  
2 x new Banshee cyl  

Tell me the correct exhaust configuration for these parameters. dimensions or drawing, I will weld it as I need.
Maybe someone has had the experience of using one resonator for 2 cylinders? this option greatly increases the power at low RPM, but you need to choose the right place to connect 2 cylinders into one. Thanks.

1 hour ago, 375hp banshees said:

Dyno port , moto fast sold 2into 1

or Look for pvr here & give them a call.

https://www.bansheehq.com/bansheehq-sponsors/

Thanks! I wrote to them, maybe they will give the exhaust dimensions.
And in our - your party there is no such exhaust that would take off the size and I made it?

Not in my party. you'll have to get with that other party, they love to give stuff away. try SKEETER, DDQ or ClaudeMachining 

...Back to the topic

Most don't run 2 into one. surfrjag likes them i think. maybe somebody will chime in on the safe cracker (  Can't remember his name off the top of my head) he liked them too,  but hasn't been on here for a while.

But i'm Not sure what your asking tho,  Just the 2into one dimensions?

I use a translator to communicate with you, and he doesn't translate technical terms very correctly.

1. Using a 2 in 1 exhaust adds a lot of power at low engine speeds. it turns out an exhaust with different lengths and it works like a power valve on modern 2 stroke. and it is very possible for a snow bike, the presence of power at low speeds.
2. I want to get drawings (drawing, plan, draft) to weld the exhaust myself. if someone has such an exhaust, then you can ask him to measure the length, thickness at different distances so that I can make a copy.
or , for example , a calculation table . something like this, only with the point of connection of two pipes into one.

f4c52078e83d.png

Thats what i thought, I doubt you'll get anybody to give you that info & if anyone has a dynoport or motofast they'll just want to sell it, so i doubt they'll measure anything. Nor would i trust it. you'd be better buying a used one modifying it to test on your expansion pipe,then duplicate it.
I'd See how pvr responds& go from there.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

I found one dynoport 2in1 on ebay, but its price with delivery will come out as a 2 month salary in my city.

I am ready to buy the dimensions of this pipe, the whole tube will not fit me anywhere.
well, the idea that I will get the dimensions and start making pipes and selling is pointless. there is no one in Russia to buy them except me, and it is unrealistic to send them to other countries

If I can't get the dimensions, then I'll try to come up with something myself, looking at the photos and roughly using the dimensions.