Any tips on jumping the banshee

.... Recently a Acquired the demon viper known as the banshee.... After taking it to the track I’ve noticed that the front end is pretty heavy. And it’s more difficult to jump and then my wife’s Yamaha warrior... It wants to go everywhere when I jump it .... I got the hang of it towards the end of the day ,but I really have to gas it and pull up on the front end when I hit the lip of the jump..standing up low ..towards back of seat .... Do you guys have any tips ...help .... Jumping this monster of a  quad again this Saturday

T5’s K&n filter....and werks or fox shocks front and back...can’t remember which brand name at the moment ...rather then that idk ...I just got the thing ....the jumps I’m doing all normal atv track jumps nothing crazy ...I’m probaly only getting the back tire about 5 feet up 

Edited by Doom400

22 minutes ago, kawa110 said:

Warrior a trail bike not jumper.

Stock swingarm on banshee?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe it’s stock swing arm ...ya we trail ride the warrior ...but where our un loading area is there’s a track ...so I’ve been jumping the warrior for years so I’m pretty skilled at hucking that thing .......my current banshee looks 100 percent stock with orginal un trimmed plastics and tires ...got it from a 67 year old ....it looks bran new .. I think  the exhaust and shocks are the only mods ....I was just kinda shocked how much I have to pull up on the handlebars to not noise dive on landing ...compared to the warrior I just gas it and lean back and that things straight as a arrow land perfect everytime the banshee is way diff ...More un ruly

Edited by Doom400

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...