New Banshee Build

iTeach

Hello, 
    I’m starting a new banshee build. I ordered a frame from Oregon. I want to start with the A arms. I’m interested in Full flight racing A arms and tie rod. 

1. Has any one ever used them?

2. Do they come with the bolts and the bushings? 

3. Would you recommend greasing up the inside of the arm before sliding the bolt through? Just to mitigate the risk of any future water damage, dirt, sand, or rust. I also like using anti- seize on the end bolts, or anywhere else that likes to seize up over time.

Let me know what you guys think. Thank you. 

Hello, 
    I’m starting a new banshee build. I ordered a frame from Oregon. I want to start with the A arms. I’m interested in Full flight racing A arms and tie rod. 
1. Has any one ever used them?
2. Do they come with the bolts and the bushings? 
3. Would you recommend greasing up the inside of the arm before sliding the bolt through? Just to mitigate the risk of any future water damage, dirt, sand, or rust. I also like using anti- seize on the end bolts, or anywhere else that likes to seize up over time.
Let me know what you guys think. Thank you. 

I have the full flight arms on mine. I have no complaints with them. They do not come with tie rod ends and the bolts to attach them to the frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

dont buy them if you dont have them.  i only have them because they came on mine when i got it and have been waiting for them to break.

buy some good ones with a bushing where it meets the frame and a ball joint for the spindle.  

the rod ends wear out and squeak like hell on the full flight setup. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, PaymentPlan said:

Facts^^^^, If your building from scratch with top shelve parts, you can get above $20,000 quick.  You wanna go deep in the game, you can get to $30,000. 

i dont feel so bad about my build seeing these numbers. lol

I don’t even want to add up mine. Last time I did it was like 10k In crap sitting around that I still couldn’t ride.

Especially paying too much for unicorn parts.

I got an excell sheet with all the expences, i stoped looking at il while ago lol!!!

Envoyé de mon SM-N975W en utilisant Tapatalk

• Like 1

I don’t even want to add up mine. Last time I did it was like 10k In crap sitting around that I still couldn’t ride.

Especially paying too much for unicorn parts.

Yup.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk