White oem plastics

wiseguy

Are all banshee white plastics the same shade of white throughout the years? Would an 06 rear fender be the same shade of white as an 02 rear fender? 

If I remember correctly, the ‘04/05 whites matched. I think it was more of a white pearl. In 06 I think it went back to the standard shade of white. It was years ago that I read something like that, though, and I never verified myself so I could be wrong.

4 hours ago, Concrete said:

If I remember correctly, the ‘04/05 whites matched. I think it was more of a white pearl. In 06 I think it went back to the standard shade of white. It was years ago that I read something like that, though, and I never verified myself so I could be wrong.

Are you saying 02 and 06 were the same, but 04 and 05 were different than 02 and 06? I know they have different part numbers but I couldnt find an 02 rear fender. I just ordered an 06. Hopefully it looks good. It's the only white piece on the 02.

39 minutes ago, Concrete said:

I believe that’s what I read a couple years back but can’t determine the validity. Make sure to update with pictures.

I'll update with pictures. I don't have the originals which is why I'm ordering them. Nothing to compare it to. I'm running 96 plastics now which I got at a heck of a deal, but i want to go back to original. This was the last fender. Now I need the decal kit.