New Banshee Owner. Advice and Opinions wanted

Hi BansheeHQ,

So I purchased my first banshee about a month ago and I love it. The 2 stroke power is addicting to say the least. Anyways, I wanted to upload a pic of it but it seems it's above the size limit. The guy we purchased the banshee from wasn't very informative on the mods. He says it's a 421 but I can't confirm that. It does have a set of athena cylinders(haven't read much positive about these) so I'm assuming it's at least a 392cc. Also has a chariot 2 to 1 carb kit with a 36mm PWK and pro circuit pipes.  It has a set of alba beadlock wheels and 18inch holeshot tires on the back. 

Everything on the bike seems like it's setup for MX racing, hence all mid-low powerband parts on the bike but I'm more of a top end guy.  I was wondering if It was worthwhile going to T5 pipes (sound awesome) and twin pwk 28mm or tm28 carbs. I just want to get a little more top end put of it. I've never ridden another banshee so I really have no gauge of how it should run. But the bike runs awesome, as far as I can tell, so I'm hesitant to change the setup but I can't leave well enough alone.

Also, if I can upload a pic maybe someone recognizes the bike and can tell me if it's really a 421. 

It is blue and green with pink graphics.

Edited by Lriver1004

1 hour ago, SandSlingerOR said:

What pipes are on it now? CPI's are a better choice I'd think. Plenty of low end for fun riding and good top. Yes swapping back to dual carbs is a good idea. I've ran the pwk 28s and they are a great carb.

Running pro circuit pipes right now. From what I've read they're more of a low to mid power pipe. The bike runs great but I can tell it's choking out up top. 

I actually purchased some T5s already but they're just sitting in the garage. 

10 hours ago, SandSlingerOR said:

Pc's are honestly good pipes, better than t5s for sure. I really enjoyed my pcs, but regretted getting rid of the CPI's I had.

I haven't changed the pipes yet. Got a decent deal on the T5s so I jumped on them.

I guess you can't directly compare pc's to T5s since they have a different powerband in mind. 

Quality wise,  the pc's do seem stouter.

Tapatalk for pics

Change gearing for more top end is faster and cheaper then swapping carbs.

I am a fan of two carbs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I understand the gearing as far as top speed goes but that won't really change the powerband. Maybe I'm missing something.
Definitely going to 2 carbs.
I'm keeping all my parts just in case.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk