Help me find dirt tires

I mainly do trail riding in my area. It’s basically sand with some hard pack dirt. I use Kenda Klaws XC on the front and rear. The rear tires can be flipped around for either soft terrain or hard terrain. Try looking on eBay or also try Motosport.com or Rockymountainatvmc.com

3 minutes ago, JerzOutlaw350 said:

I mainly do trail riding in my area. It’s basically sand with some hard pack dirt. I use Kenda Klaws XC on the front and rear. The rear tires can be flipped around for either soft terrain or hard terrain. Try looking on eBay or also try Motosport.com or Rockymountainatvmc.com

Thanks I ride the same terrain in so cal Sand hard pack ...I’ll check those out ...my shop quoted me like 400 + seemed $$ is that the normal price?

Before my banshee blew up I bought some sunf xc tires and it was amazing the traction I had before I had some hole shots that didn’t have a lot of tread but I did some hard pulls and some aggressive trail riding they held up great I did only get 3 rides in them before I blew my quad but they seemed awesome for the price I think it was 170 for all four tires front and rear.