Help with jetting 421 serval

So I'm building my 421 serval this weekend. Curious if anyone could tell me if I should be close with jetting. Dont want to damage a new motor. I have a 421 serval, shearer small bore inframes, 35 pwk, vf4 reeds, +4 timing, 23cc domes running 110 octane. I ride about 60-80 degrees at 1300ft. I was thinking 155 mains with 48 pilots and cel needle middle clip. Any info would be great.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

You ever figure out your jetting? There's no one really around me to help with the banshee as no one really has them around me. Let alone build one. Now im running 152 mains, 50 pilot 2 turns out with cel middle clip. Runs good but feel like it could be better. I have 35mm air strikers which is why our jetting different. I was unaware they were air strikers when I bought them. Its also very hard to cold start. 

If I ride easier through the woods then lay in it, it will cut out for a brief second then take off. And if im a gear high and give it wot it will cut up a few times then smoothly go into the power band. I ordered a bunch of plugs and a bit to do plug chops. I heard that the cut up is something air strikers are known for. Im just trying to make it work before I go out and buy new carbs.