Clutch trouble. Actuator arm not lining up.

Hello everybody. The current situation is I replaced the clutch basket” chariot” and springs/ fibers” vitos”. Installed new pancake bearing, and motion pro clutch cable. I thought I adjusted it correctly, however when I went to start the shee it idles fine. I kick it in gear just fine but when I rev up the idle with the clutch released it dosent move at all. It maybe creeps up barley. I was having issues lining up the the actuator arm with the line on the cases. Can somebody point me in the right direction. I heard people don’t even use the markings they go by feel. I screwed the adjuster on the pancake bearing a little bit past snug. Can this be to tight ? I took the basket apart it sits flush against the basket, the plates move freely. There is the correct amount of fibers/ steels. Any thoughts? The actuator arm will barley line up if I almost loosen the pancake bearing out of the adjuster. Is it possible that my actual actuator arm is not seating correctly? Is it possible to actually remove the arm and set it forward some ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk