Theses plugs look rich still?

I recently got my banshee rebuilt and started fat on the jetting then worked my way down. If I move up 1 size richer it runs like shit till half throttle. It runs ok right now it hesitate a little at quarter throttle but I had to raise my needle clip up to the second mark to get it to run that good I do not want to go all the way up on the clip you think it would be okay to go a little leanerdd6813fc79d1d7d8704a4014fe406931.jpg5861ee552e755f39f7c6445f47c86af4.jpge47f1c361f2e3d39656def16bcf0d0df.jpg

Sent from my 5059S using Tapatalk

Edited by Tobynblevins
Miss spelling

5 hours ago, JerzOutlaw350 said:

It wouldn’t hurt to try it. But to be safe it’s always good to be a little on the rich side. 

5 hours ago, JerzOutlaw350 said:

It wouldn’t hurt to try it. But to be safe it’s always good to be a little on the rich side. 

I did did not help my bottom end power any also tried a number 45 pilot jets still no power till Quarter throttle

1 minute ago, gusto said:

Are you running stock carbs? Is it ported? Is it piped? Aftermarket reeds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

28 pwks they are not knock offs carbs. dmc pipes. jetting for all dmc pipes are the same but Not sure what dmc pipes they are ..everything else is stock No porting nothing 

Example, if you move your needle to create a richer position and the bog gets worse that means you’ll need less gas. So you will need a smaller pilot jet.
And get your air screws to work perfectly from a half a turn out to 1.5-2 turns out from being fully seated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk