The Banshee is a rocket viper ...some quick Qs

2nd time riding...1st with thumb throttle ..This banshee is a rocket viper ...Funniest thing ever. Who needs reverse. You just give it gas and slide it wherever you need it. Such a drift monster ... and I’m use to a drz400e which is a Tank. So the banshee didn’t wear me out ... But the trip wasn’t a problem free I have some questions( shifting is crazy a lot more though )didn’t stall didn’t foul a plug ...rode about 50 60 miles 

1) After the banshee gets hot ...The kickstart gets stuck and I have to yank it ...to open it for a kick .... I’ve tried WD-40 and silicone spray any recommendations ..

2) the brakes suck stopping sucks with so much power. I still have brake pad  And the fluids okay... I’ve also noticed that you really have to put your foot down to engage break is there adjustment ... Any recommendations to make the brakes better

3) one of the plastics for the front  fender guard Almost touches the expansion chamber and the other side it doesn’t normal or something shifty  with my plastics...got some plastic melt ....lost bolt on ride 

4) are the wheels small on the banshee for a reason. I need a new set. The tires on wifeS warrior are huge. Any reason for the smaller wheels.      Thanks guys 

Edited by Doom400

8 hours ago, Doom400 said:

2nd time riding...1st with thumb throttle ..This banshee is a rocket viper ...Funniest thing ever. Who needs reverse. You just give it gas and slide it wherever you need it. Such a drift monster ... and I’m use to a drz400e which is a Tank. So the banshee didn’t wear me out ... But the trip wasn’t a problem free I have some questions( shifting is crazy a lot more though )didn’t stall didn’t foul a plug ...rode about 50 60 miles 

1) After the banshee gets hot ...The kickstart gets stuck and I have to yank it ...to open it for a kick .... I’ve tried WD-40 and silicone spray any recommendations ..

2) the brakes suck stopping sucks with so much power. I still have brake pad  And the fluids okay... I’ve also noticed that you really have to put your foot down to engage break is there adjustment ... Any recommendations to make the brakes better

3) one of the plastics for the front  fender guard Almost touches the expansion chamber and the other side it doesn’t normal or something shifty  with my plastics...got some plastic melt ....lost bolt on ride 

4) are the wheels small on the banshee for a reason. I need a new set. The tires on wifeS warrior are huge. Any reason for the smaller wheels.      Thanks guys 

1) There are rebuild kits for the kicker.... quick fixes on that do not last.

2) Bleed the rear brake (replace all the fluid, completely) think about a steel braided line too.

3) Normal, trim the fender back a bit from the pipe to stop any more damage to the fenders.

4) smaller tires make it easier to accelerate. you can put your wifes warrior wheels on the shee, take it for a ride and see how much worse the performance is....

6 hours ago, Toybreaker said:

1) There are rebuild kits for the kicker.... quick fixes on that do not last.

2) Bleed the rear brake (replace all the fluid, completely) think about a steel braided line too.

3) Normal, trim the fender back a bit from the pipe to stop any more damage to the fenders.

4) smaller tires make it easier to accelerate. you can put your wifes warrior wheels on the shee, take it for a ride and see how much worse the performance is....

Thank you ...so your a answer brought up a question  ...will the warrior rear tires fit on my banshee ...I’m riding again this week ...and the banshee has Tire leaking air ...so in a pinch I can put on warrior rims ...no times to fix this week 

33 minutes ago, kawa110 said:

Takes 2 mins to plug a tire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This tire is bald and already has 3 plugs in it ....but I got quoted   like 400 for a set ...so I need to shop around ...trying to make these last a couple of paychecks