Banshee clutch

So I picked up this banshee a few weeks ago and I'm running through it. It sat for over 2 years.. how does the clutch plates look Shoukd I get new ones? Changed all the fluids and rode it around a little and it seems fine but this is my first banshee so I'm not sure.

5517717ec2809923539285a1b074f2b3.jpg

Also should I get a pancake bearing? I believe this is not one i would like to just do preventative stuff seems like this banshee was neglected

2bf286c053bef409a49fff81170daded.jpg

And is this weld in the case normal? Or is it something I should be concerned about? It's located under the kick starter

431469f214247804cb12ccf6aabc1f83.jpg

1 hour ago, kawa110 said:

Buy some clutch plates, your in ther.
No that is not a pancake bearing, buy one.
That weld is fine. That is the shift shaft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome thanks.. I was wondering how long I could keep the engine drained for? Currently waiting on a billet water pump impeller and now the clutch plates and pancake bearing.. frames off to powder coat so yeah. 

1 minute ago, Tyler702 said:

Awesome thanks.. I was wondering how long I could keep the engine drained for? Currently waiting on a billet water pump impeller and now the clutch plates and pancake bearing.. frames off to powder coat so yeah. 

And any recommendations on what clutch plates to get? Does it really matter?