First time banshee owner needing help!

I’m a first time banshee owner and having trouble tuning and jetting. Currently have 29.0 Mains and 30 pilots with needle on 3rd slot from the top.  bike will idle fine but when taking off will not unless pulled on half choke so that tells me it’s needing more gas. So should I go up in pilots and mains and or down on the needle to make it richer? Banshee is .40 over vforce 4 reeds and fmf gold series pipes and pod filter. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

I had nearly the same jetting on my stock cylinders so you shouldn't be that far off. are the carbs synced? choke tube in? do you still have the tors on it? I know tors can cause issues like that. If it idles good and starts easy I wouldn't change the pilots.

How do your plugs look? check floats and clean the carbs out to make sure nothing is clogging the jets. I'd also do a leakdown to rule out air leaks. 

Dude, you have an air leak... how many times are you going to open a thread about the same thing. running with the choke on means it needs more fuel.....

Insert other media

Do a leak down test, find the leak, fix the leak, do a plug chop, report back

9 hours ago, Toybreaker said:

Dude, you have an air leak... how many times are you going to open a thread about the same thing. running with the choke on means it needs more fuel.....

Insert other media

Do a leak down test, find the leak, fix the leak, do a plug chop, report back

Dude I do not it’s been holding 6psi for a hr 

6 minutes ago, JerzOutlaw350 said:

If there is no air leaks then try running it with 32.5 pilots w/ 310 mains and the clip on the needle in the middle and 1.5 turns out on the air screw. 

This is close to what I just did. Atm it has a 32.5 pilot and a 32 main and the clip is on the middle. Now it’s fine on top end and is doing it on low end breaking up and sputtering. Any recommendations and what to try next? Thanks