how to sync tors

21 hours ago, the boris said:

You have to use that screw on the top of the carbs and glass window on the side of them. 9d4aaa65505fc59a8ebb17aed8e7dcb5.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks I thought that was it. I have synced them and now my issues is that I am getting a backfire out of the right side and the right doesn't feel as strong as the left. I will be getting new spark plugs and also checking the air adjusting screw but not sure if that will fix it. I am new to the banshee so Im trying to learn.

i cannot wait to remove these crappy things from my carbs. a brand new tors delete kit is already in my possession. i ordered a pair of used oem carbs for a good price, just for the case something goes wrong^^ at the moment, i have no interest to upgrade on bigger carbs. i'm fairly new in this matter and i need to learn everything bit by bit

i must say, syncing the carbs is lot easier as i expected. last time i did it by eye, but i already ordered a Sync Tool from Weber/Sandtler to sync them better

Edited by Qliphoth