Banshee rebuild

Recently picked up a 99 banshee for A killer deal and I decided I want to powder coat some parts and Just go through the bike and rebuild it being it was neglected for a while.  This is my first banshee and so far I've been having fun with the bike.

I got some questions.

Can anyone identify these a arms? I have no idea what brand they are or anything like that.
https://postimg.cc/gallery/21CM2kr

what is the length on the standard Oem a arms? And axel?  The guy I bought the bike off said that they were long travel A arms but I don't think they are then again I'm not sure. 

I was looking at the alba racing long travel kit with some elka stage 4s on the front. Or maybe even the legacy kit that elka has being it comes with a rear sock as well. But im not sure yet any recommendations would be helpful. 

I plan on getting the frame PC along with the swing arm and rear carrier.. 

how does this rear axel look? You think if I just cleaned up the rust and all that I could get That PC  Or should I just spend the cash on a new rear axel? https://postimg.cc/7J5S5Xdw 

8 hours ago, SandSlingerOR said:

Those are Lone Star a arms. Get a matching rear +2 axle to match vs cleaning up the stocker.

Really lone star a arms?? I checked their web sight and couldn't seem to find them so I'm assuming they are an older model being the upper arm has a spacer you put between em. And all their newer stuff looks like it's a solid arm..

Would I be able to run some long travel elka stage 4s on em or only standard length? I was looking at the alba racing +2 +1 arms with the LT elka  shocks. But if these are in fact lone star then I could save some money there. 

I'll have to look into that +2 axel 

The bike is almost stripped down just gotta pull the steering steam out and it should be ready for PC. 

Yah they are older lonestars with those plates on the bottom that always rusted there. They will be only for standard length shocks. I ran those lt alba's before they are pretty decent, you can get a tusk axle for $199. 

11 hours ago, SandSlingerOR said:

Yah they are older lonestars with those plates on the bottom that always rusted there. They will be only for standard length shocks. I ran those lt alba's before they are pretty decent, you can get a tusk axle for $199. 

Awesome thanks man. You wouldn't happen to know why the inside front rim is hitting the bottom arms on full lock out would you??