No power band and some back fires

Did you put the choke tube between the carbs back in after rebuilding the carbs? how did it run before the carb rebuild? 

Do you have a carb sync tool? I would make sure they are properly synced after rebuilding. 

If they are synced and it ran good before the rebuild I would do a leakdown test to make sure you're not sucking in a bunch of air through the intake gaskets that were just put on. I've found that you need to use sealant on the intake gaskets or else you'll be sucking excess air in. 

Edited by Eric_C1

I also forgot to mention I have the proflow air filter in the stock air box... before I rebuilt the carbs the quad ran fine. Set the floats at 22mm and tried a bunch of different position on the slide pins to see if it would change anything. Nothing changed. 

could plug wires or maybe I need bigger jets because of the new reeds/air filters? Stock exhaust by the way.

I also forgot to mention I have the proflow air filter in the stock air box... before I rebuilt the carbs the quad ran fine. Set the floats at 22mm and tried a bunch of different position on the slide pins to see if it would change anything. Nothing changed. 

could plug wires or maybe I need bigger jets because of the new reeds/air filters? Stock exhaust by the way.
Got the slides other way around?

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk