idle screw on carbs

Hi  all I am new to the site and also new to the banshee world. I just got an 01 banshee it has been sitting for about 5yrs but is in great condition. I picked it up last week and she wasn't running. There were some wires coming off the carb that were disconnected, I plugged them up and after about 8 kicks she started. I drained the tank, cleaned out the carbs and put fresh gas and oil 32:1 using amsoil.  I took her for a test run this Saturday and she ran beautiful. I do want to check the carbs again to make sure they are sinked. my question is I don't see an idle screw on either carb. I see the air adjusting screw but where the idle screw should be is an empty hole that doesn't look like it has threds. Is this normal on this year banshee? or is this some special set up. As I said I am new to the banshee world so just wanna see whats up. She does idle but only for a few seconds and then shuts off. Please help  thanks!!!!

It sounds like you still have the TORS units on the carbs like in his picture ☝️

I highly recommend a TORS delete kit (vitos makes a nice one). It gets rid of that clumsy adjustment that comes with TORS and puts idle adjustment screws in the holes you were talking about.