new and picking up a banshee

Hey im new here obviously and i might be getting my first banshee tomorrow anything to look out for thats specific to banshees i have a 250r that i blew up and if the banshee needs a little motor work im not afraid of motor work but is there anything i need to look out for thats is banshee specific it has a nice set of pipes he i cant id them i will once i get there. i will be going with my dad who rode banshees for years and knows alot about them but he says he dosent remember a ton of it and would like any info at all 

There’s really nothing that could be wrong on a Banshee that would make it not worth buying simply because even perfect ones will always need wrenching. You really just need to take stock on everything it will need and decide if it’s more than you can chew and whether or not the price is fair. 

i got it and i do need to re paint the frame (good thing i powder coat) and the steering stem stop needs welded which i can do also and other than that its a good runner it has un stamped toomeys i dont know which model. needs some stuff here and there but the most needed thing is a bolts kit