Banshee not right

I have an 06 banshee I bought and it’s in really good almost new condition it has t5 pipes v force reeds k&n air filter in air box . I am running non ethanol premium with redline two stroke race oil mix. I am a first time banshee owner and fairly new to the Atv riding scene. My banshee smoked more out of one pipe than the other. If you leave the fuel on it will have a puddle underneath it next morning. I was told that it was needing adjustment that it should be trying to lift front tires off the ground as soon as you take off. I think it’s faster than my previous bike a 01 Kawasaki Lakota sport stock but not anything scary faster. I want to know what or where do I start to get it too it’s best performance. Thanks in advance for any input

• 1 month later...

So I have been messing around with my banshee and I took both carbs out and cleaned them and then they  both started to leak and I’ve watched many videos of how to adjust float I have adjusted it I want to say 6 times and one will not. Leak and then I’ll adjust the one with the leak and try it and then they will both dump fuel out. It’s getting frustrating and if anyone can help me out on what I might be doing wrong I sure would appreciate it 

Replace the fuel valve needles, or float valve needle. U Can attempt to clean up the fuel valve needle seats or replace these as well.

The needles have a rubber tip that can be damaged or “worn” over time.
The seat is brass and can become damaged as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk