DC Stator ( high output)

Hey guys I seem to be having the worst luck locating a (high output) DC stator.

Obviously Ricky Stator is the go-to company they have them they have them in stock and they answer all questions but.... I've heard a bunch of bad things about them and reliability.. so much so I can't really pull the trigger on them their reputation is horrible.

So I was recommended to guy here that builds them but my messages say that it is undeliverable to him  GT or (Sheerider1026).

Race Tech/ Trail ? their response was extremely vague and not much help .., did not invoke a lot of confidence? 

I have to have high output as I'm running the two large 9"dia Desert lights tail light and probably an axillary flood in the front probably approx total of 50 LED bulbs....

It's been 2 years... I like to ride this thing at night sometimes more than 15 minutes with my battery. if anybody has any leads or information on how to contact the guy with the good reputation here by all means please let me know!

I can also be contacted by email at  daveevansinc@yahoo.com

Thanks for your help or advice.

Probably your best bet for Just the 200w stator and sh522 (waverunners, atc200, probably more) rectifier. You'll still have to float the ground, and come up with a mounting and battery solution. As well as do some wiring.  https://www.rmstator.com/en_ww/products/kit-stator-200-w-regulator-rectifier-yamaha-yfz-350-banshee-1995-2006-rm22955

Or buy a plug and play solution.  It comes with wiring, battery, and mounting from https://www.jdscustoms.com/product/jl-engineering-complete-dc-conversion-kit/  Just select to add a new stator, It'll be a 200w and they will float it for you.