Looking for a tank need a little direct.

I've found a sick looking white carbon fiber set of plastics... but wait let's start at the beginning.

Mind you this is my first quad.

A few years ago I found a cheap farm fuck around banshee for 900. It was beaten and neglected. I moved to Florida and left it in South Dakota.  When I moved back I rode it til she blew up and it say for a year. I found the title this spring, so I decided to go thru it and threw a 411 kit in her from BP racing. She rips around before powerband like she was in the band before. I got her licensed and insured now and have to throw a light kit on her..  figured id need more electricity so all new parts ordered and on the way. I got pivot works bushings all the way around. When I get to 70ish she gets pretty wobbly. Haha. Wheels will be next, those recommendations are welcome too.. I'll want to play with gearing soon, maybe later this fall. But I'm looking at getting some plastic for her but the kid that sold it to me said it had an oversize fuel tank. Its more than 5. I might be willing to sacrifice the capacity. 3.2 I believe is the biggest you can have and still use the tank covers correct? 

Basically I'm looking for helps locating a stock tank or something that you can still use the covers with. Or even if someone know of a white carbon tank. I've done a little looking but there are way to many to go thru and the reviews would be better coming strait from the best community for it..

Thanks for your time guys..

Peyton

The stock tank is the largest tank you can use covers on. They're about 3.2 gallons. Call West Coast ATV and they'll get you setup with a good used tank.

As a side note. Your BP 411 is most likely a 397. BP uses deceptive marketing, advisertising high end parts and sending cheap ones known for premature failure as well as telling you the engine will be larger than it actually is. I'd recommend you go with another place for future parts needs.

Sent from my HTC U11 plus using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1