4 Mil build gone wrong

Hey I’ve just got my banshee back it is now a 4mil and I’m having problems with power. YFZ 450’s are problems for me and idk why. When dragging from dig in dirt I can leave quicker but they gain on me, which I know should not be happening. Any advice on this. 

4 mil long rod 

795 wiseco pistons

stock gearing

34 mm carbs

cpi Pipes

cool head

Machines domes

+4 timing

21 minutes ago, Keno said:

Are you spinning through the gears? Bogging? Need more info. Pj carbs? Jetting? Why are you losing ground to the 450s?

What did the builder say when you asked them?

Bring it back to the shop Monday. 
I don’t know what happened on my stock motor with my CPI I was beating 700 raptors by half a bike. I was running 13 sprocket at that time  

The bike is not bogging but it does cut of in neutral idling cold and warm

keihn carbs, he has to check jetting he said he doesn’t remember the exact jets he ran in it. I’m also running on T2.  

Trying to see have anyone experienced this on their build and what helped. 

when I was racing I was fully dumping clutch pinning down but using clutch to shift. I did spin a lot but not enough to be completely out the race

Yeah, with the Keihin PJ carbs you have to be careful not to adjust the idle adjustment when using the choke. Make sure both are turned out the same. That may fix your idle as long as the pilot is correct. I'm curious if adjusting the main jet will fix your problem. If you aren't spinning, and your builder knew what they were doing, you shouldn't be slower than before. So probably just main jet.

1 hour ago, Keno said:

Yeah, with the Keihin PJ carbs you have to be careful not to adjust the idle adjustment when using the choke. Make sure both are turned out the same. That may fix your idle as long as the pilot is correct. I'm curious if adjusting the main jet will fix your problem. If you aren't spinning, and your builder knew what they were doing, you shouldn't be slower than before. So probably just main jet.

Yea hopefully it’s the jets. 

With CPI's Bigger carbs would help. 36-40mm Now is the season to look at Sled parts....sled carbs are cheap. I was tempted to buy a set of 40mm PWK's? for $100 just to flip them...

you leaving in first or second gear?