Lock out clutch.

I found it hard to believe also. But I have a worn out stock banshee clutch and factory springs that were in my machine to prove it.  
To reiterate what I have already said. I spoke with Brian on the phone numerous times. He sounded like a very nice, honest guy. Definitely not someone who would intentionally rip somebody off. As I previously stated I have ran my own business ( multiple businesses ) almost my entire adult life. These businesses rely exclusively on reputation and customer service.  
I only deal with people who seem honest.  It is possible for honest people to make mistakes or for other employees to make mistakes.  But everything I have stated is absolutely true.  I was never going to mention the person who did the build. The only reason it came up is because you asked for his name.  

So I am the person who built this motor. I am Brian Eoff just to be clear. I can promise you that I did not put the used clutch back in your motor and I certainly did not keep the BP racing clutch that came with your kit. I have spoken to you many many times on the phone I have been 100% helpful in any question you had before and after the build. You told me you could not find the jet kit I told you I was certain I had shipped it and ask you to look again and you never called back so I assumed you found it. I would be more than happy to send you jets that is not a issue. I installed that engine in a chassis here in our shop and we heat cycled and tuned that motor here in the shop before we shipped it back to you. You have never one time told me you were unhappy with any part of our transactions at all. You have my phone number we have talked I have no idea how many times if you have a issue call me and I will make it right!!! I am a 100% honest and stand up guy everyone who has delt with me good or bad will tell you no matter what I will go the extra mile to make things right so it is on you if you chose not to call me and discuss you having issues. Hope you enjoy the motor and your Banshee is fast. 

Hello Brian.  
I appreciate your message. And I too am a very honest person and have absolutely no reason to lie. As you well know I am not an experienced mechanic, the captain was gracious enough to point this fact out to me again. 
I never found the jet kit that you told me was there. I didn’t see any point in pursuing the matter, assuming you would simply tell me that I was wrong a second time.  I only discovered the clutch problem when I did because like millions of other people my businesses have been shut down. I have a ton of free time on my hands right now. So we finally got the engine installed. We being a friend of mine who is also out of work who is an experienced mechanic. Clearly a Greenhorn  like me needed help.  While breaking in the new engine, the clutch was slipping like crazy. So naturally we tried adjusting it. This did not work , I started making inquiries on the Banshee forum trying to find the answer to the issue. My friend and I took the clutch out and it was an old clutch in very poor condition ,none of the components were new. 

I have been confused with these issues because as I previously stated multiple times ,you have been very helpful on the phone in the past. So naturally I couldn’t figure out why or how this could’ve happened.  If we could somehow find a way to make this right it would be greatly appreciated.  I will give you a call tomorrow afternoon to discuss the matter further. 

PS. The engine is very fast and has ran perfectly. Talk with you tomorrow. 

Just a question when you had issues if I have been so helpful in the past why would you not have picked up the phone and called me like every other time? If the clutch was slipping then when you pulled it out it is going to look like hell that is what happens when they slip it makes them look like crap. I would have sent you as many jets as you wanted for free would not have been a issue at all. I shipped you a intake and other things out before you even mailed me a check to pay for them so why would I have had a issue with sending you jets? The internet is a great place to start typing and make things seem different that what they are!!! I appreciate the business I hope you enjoy your Banshee and I am glad it runs good and is fast that is what we all hope for right? 

Take care