Banshee smoking heavy white/light gray

So this past weekend I was out in the trails, and while riding out of no where my banshee bogged bad and began to smoke heavy out of the right side slip on Also out of the front where the pipe goes in to the motor. So I rode it back to the garage nice and easy at low rpms. When got back, the coolant was boiling in the radiator. It looked like it was wet on the right side of the head and jug. And there appeared to be oil in the slip on dripping out of it. 

so fast forward a few days

just earlier tonight I went down to the garage

pulled the plugs

they were both wet

right side was all black 

left was Almost the same just a bit lighter than the right but was still also wet.

so I pulled the carbs cleaned me em up with carb cleaner and such. 
Put everything back together she fires right up but still smokes like crazy. it doesn’t even smell like it’s burning two stroke oil like it should as it’s not blue. smells like,  I don’t know, maybe chalky is the best way I can explain it.  it’s white/light gray.

i take it out and there’s no like power I goto try to go wot and it there like nothing. it wants  to bog 

It was late, dark out, and I could only hit the road real quick and it was wet so I didn’t really wanna lay on it 

so I’m thinking could it just be like It needs new plugs and be ripped and cleared out? Or something worse like head gasket/crank seal? 

Mind you before this all happened. On Saturday the day before this happened my plug on my crank case where you add gear oil flew off. I Limped it back. Careful to not get sand in there.  haven’t drained the fluid yet. Just found another plug and topped her off and sent it the next day anyway. 

also the motor started whistling  up near top end a few weeks ago after Multiple  mis-shifts and accidental over revs the last few months.. 

Any suggestions or what you guys think may be wrong would be great. because I want to figure this out and get this thing fixed ASAP

I’m not sure what kind of bottom or top  it has in it because when I bought it the guy just told me that It was a fresh build. It doesn’t have a stock head on it. It does have the vforce three reads. Stock carbs. K/n pods with outawears. Fmf fatty gold series and fmf slip one. The bike was dialed in by the guy who did the build back 2 years ago when I bought it. Main  jet is a 320. The needle jet is longer than the stock needle. The clip was originally on the fourth position I put it to the third. And I just dropped  the main jet down to A 310 earlier tonight For the warmer weather. 

Edited by J06CVPI02

• 2 weeks later...