Banshee not firing on one cylinder

Schrader

I got it from my neighbor he said he did a compression check when he first got it from an auction he said he had about 110-115 if I remember correctly. The fuel in my exhaust was from running it a while not from trying to start it it’ll start first few kicks it was running with the choke tube off I put it back on didn’t make a difference. I’ll go check out the reeds right now 

I don’t know if I can put a video up but I have videos of before when it ran on both cylinders idling. Then after I cleaned the carbs idling on one cylinder it blows cold air but will blow blue smoke every once in a while not sure if seeing a video would help but lmk

I had the same problem with mine it's not flooded and it's not a spark issue is it? Been a minute since I had a banshee because mine was stilen. But forgive me if I'm wrong but Switch plug wires to make sure both wires fire. Then you have one of you carb slides in correctly and one in backwards. I did the same thing with my banshee when I rebuilt it. If you have the slides in backwards it wont start at all and with one in backwards the exhaust with be slightly warm and slightly blue due to only one cylinder firing. Check that next and let us know what happens. Also 105 is low my banshee blew up at 102 psi for compression. I bought mine with about 105 took it for one ride and snap one of the Piston rings on one cylinder.

Hey guys I got it it was the reed I had some after market vforce3s in and the right side was frayed at the end I put the stock ones back in and it was doing the same thing so I put new plugs in must have fouled the plug but it’s running good on both cylinders now thank you for your time and advice I hope this will help someone else out