hello everyone. good to see you again.

hello everyone. its nice to be back typing to yall again. this is the last photo of my bike before its tear down and acute part out.

1KEAZ79m.jpg

SEQ8LdPm.jpg

Rk1BheDm.jpg

im going to rebuild it from what i managed to saved in boxes. the motor is still the same 485 pv cheetah top end, og frame and some other odds and ends. what im missing currently is sb inframe shearer pipes, rear suspension and an entire front end setup and wheels. so fill me in while i was gone. what is the best a arm setup in 2020? what have i missed? has the banshee world fallen off? did yall cop out and buy side by sides? did you guys miss me? anywho, any help with part selection would be appreciated. 

Fireball has updated their long travel a arms. That’s a solid a arm and there is a BHQ discount.

lonestar DC Pro would be my choice and the fireball.

fox evols are super light and infinitely adjustable, great choice

also being that your in America you could save money by buying a high quality a a sauna shock like Stadium or Elka stage 5

i would think shearer big bores would be better than small bores for your engine 

hello everyone. its nice to be back typing to yall again. this is the last photo of my bike before its tear down and acute part out.

1KEAZ79m.jpg
SEQ8LdPm.jpg
Rk1BheDm.jpg

im going to rebuild it from what i managed to saved in boxes. the motor is still the same 485 pv cheetah top end, og frame and some other odds and ends. what im missing currently is sb inframe shearer pipes, rear suspension and an entire front end setup and wheels. so fill me in while i was gone. what is the best a arm setup in 2020? what have i missed? has the banshee world fallen off? did yall cop out and buy side by sides? did you guys miss me? anywho, any help with part selection would be appreciated. 
Badass bike. Good color combination.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk