Steering Stabilizers

lowkhalbalr

2 hours ago, DDQ said:

Stick style stabilizers are junk. I have seen several break frames where they are mounted.

ive never seen that! jesus....      maybe on a 250R frame as their already know to take a shit just looking at them.... but never heard or seen that happen on other bikes.

Streamlines 11 way rebuild able stabilizer works great for the cost... ran one on all the bikes ive owned.

Fastway stabilizers. They are awesome similar to Scotts. The mounts are billet and it mounts between the front frame rails. Stick stabilizers are shit. With the scotts style stabilizers there are so many adjustments to make it work for you. Ex. I have mine set where is dampers while I’m riding but it’s free feeling on return to center. Give them a call see if they still have them because I’m not seeing it on the website. 

On 4/12/2020 at 9:24 PM, Brooklyn350 said:

5e5c7350574f7667ad4457927d2fc4d2.jpg
9a55d502adbe308d4a6f3e28633d802c.jpg
ab89e97bb85c311d4915783a436aabf8.jpg
Best pics I had in my phone to show. The mount kit is really nice. I think the measurements for the actual damper mount is the same for scotts gpr and fastway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks man! I appreciate the pics!

• 5 months later...

The only steering stabalizer that is worth a damn is the GPR. I bought one used off a cbr600rr, and called them for a fit kit. for $230 I sent it in and they just sent me a brand new one back that was actually setup for an ATV. Amazing customer service and the product is absolutely amazing on my trail bike.