Squirrly handling

I have no experience on another Banshee to compare wondering what some people's thoughts may be.

My Banshee is as set up for MX racing when I bought it.

This is what I know it has: 1.) Lonestar plus + 2 A arms. 

2.) DWT AT 22x11-9 Rear

3.)  DWT 23x7-10 Fronts

4.) Ohlins rear shock.

5.) Aftermarket swingarm, I am not sure if this is a minus 1 swingarm or stock length I do not have another one to measure accurately.

6.) I believe it has plus two axles but it uses ( Honda offset  rims/Hubs)  in the back.

The seller said it was better for better handling/geometry?

I must admit for how big these things are this thing handles extremely well in tight stuff and goes over bumps and whoops like glass however on a straight line this thing is squirrely and wonders and weaves at 60 70 miles an hour I will drift 4' from side to side sometimes. and often accelerating quickly during shifts it will pitch sideways pretty fast.

Could somebody elaborate if they know on what I have and if that would cause the (wandering) straight line stability. 

I live in the California desert and there are a lot of straightaways... It's pretty sketchy enough where I know would definitively I will eat s*** one day. If I rode fast on straightaways often and I don't want to do that... as I'm often alone🙄😄

Any advice from MX guys or desert racers would be appreciated I think I would like to set this machine up more for open  desert racing so let me know any info or advice that you may have. FYI I am not.... racing.

Just riding.