Right pipe cold at idle. Warms up some when riding

Hello all, I've recently bought my first banshee so I'm pretty new to owning one. I finally got it running perfect the other day then the next morning I went to hop on it and it was running like dog $h*t. I noticed my right pipe was still dead cold while my left was hot. Messed with the carbs quite a bit noticed that brass washer that goes with the main jet was missing so I put one on and now the pipe will warm up when riding but still cold at idle and I'm missing a lot of power

What I have checked so far.

Compression 122psi both cylinders

Reeds are good

I believe the carb is clean I checked the pilot and main so no issue with them

Carbs are synced

Switching plugs and wires makes no difference

If anyone has any helpful info I would really appreciate it. I love the banshee but dear lord its a fussy 8it*h 

Have you completely disassembled the carbs and let them soak or put them in a ultrasonic cleaner? Or did you just spray them with carb clean. I think your right carb might have a plugged up port if it was running fine then went to shit. Or double check compression and reeds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Stingray said:

Sounds like the neadle and seat is not sealing so your float level is to high on that side flooding that cylinder. pull the carb take off the bowl, hook a fuel line to it and close the float manually to make sure the fuel stops.

GREAT IDEA! I will pull that off and give that a shot today thanks