My 04 mx banshee

DuneRat

Hello boys, and skeeter. I bought a 04 banshee about 7 months ago, and I've finally figured out what to do with it. I'm gonna end up setting it up for mx. I have a few questions in mind.

1. What suspension should I use? It sucks to jump

2. I know i need a -1 swingarm. Which do i go for?

3. Should I run 250r geometry?

4. How about rims and tires? 

5. Since I'm running stock bore should I pick up some pt mids?

I cant wait to get started, I just need guidance. 

Hello boys, and skeeter. I bought a 04 banshee about 7 months ago, and I've finally figured out what to do with it. I'm gonna end up setting it up for mx. I have a few questions in mind.
1. What suspension should I use? It sucks to jump
2. I know i need a -1 swingarm. Which do i go for?
3. Should I run 250r geometry?
4. How about rims and tires? 
5. Since I'm running stock bore should I pick up some pt mids?
I cant wait to get started, I just need guidance. 

What's your goal??? Local racing, or just goofing around in mx track??

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

I'm going to be resurrecting my shee in a similar build as you. I had lt alba a arms and tcs front long travel shocks. Years ago and it was awesome set up coming from stock. Always regretted not getting a -1 swing arm. I had a +0 jl swing arm.

I'll be doing all fireball components. Steering stem / -1 swing arm - +3 long travel a arms. Motowoz long travel shocks. Will do some sort of steering stablizer as well. Flex bars and SLP exhaust will be my choice over the PT mids. 

I was looking at suspension today. I discovered that for what I'm paying for motowoz suspension I could get a set of elkas and fireball a arms. I was also thinking about PEP shocks but I want REAL PEP shocks.  I'm probably gonna do motowoz if I get the money 

Could i get away with Maxxis razr 2's? I already have it set up with tusk nerf bars, and a tag handlebar. I need to get rid of this key so i'll prob stop by my local ATV shop and get a tether and bypass.