Is this cylinder look ok it's only got 2 hrs on it

Dose this cylinder look good for only 2 or 3 hrs on a new top end wiseco pistons stock. It was leaking antifreeze in my right pipe due to a broken stud and I guess also because there is no rubber plug in the cylinder like in my other new ones I have.. i have another new top end but not trying to use it if I dont need to but I do know the cylinder with the leak is toasted for sure. But one in picture is smooth. Definitely sending other cylinder off eb376da75d8403612f4823f2bd87fb5c.jpg

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

These are New knock off cylinders or new pistons in oem std bore cylinders?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

There both finished. But they was original banshee cylinders remanufactured from a very trusted seller on Ebay. I'm guessing the anti freeze leak fried both pistons fucking my cylinders up to. I'm just gonna rebuild bottom and top because I don't know anything about the bottom end and I have a new vitos welded crank

What in world does "original banshee cylinders remanufactured from a very trusted seller on Ebay" even mean?
Well if you cant figure it out. Please dont give people advice on banshee forms.. But it means they are used banshee cylinders that have been restored to almost new condition. Meaning they are as close to new as you can get with out them being new. They came with a fresh bore and new wiseco pistons and they will only be able to get bored out 1 more time then there trash because I dont resleeve cylinders

Looks like they might have been on the snug side of the bore job, .003 to 004. I would pull them the rest of the way off so could see if the scratches are deep. If it was a snug bore sometimes you can hone out the cylinders and put new pistons and rings
Yea they need bored out again they have deep scratches. I'm just gonna use my others that have a fresh bore after I rebuild my bottom end

Your a fuckin dum dum
I'm smart enough not to call names like a child dose and get reported and possibly banned. Grow up bro my cylinders said remanufactured and looked brand new.... I think refurbished would be a better word tho but that's not what they was listed as

there is no such thing as re manufactured cylinders.  They either are Chinese knock offs or they have been bored to an oversize/ someone spent money to sleeve them. which i wouldn't understand why.  

there is no such thing as re manufactured cylinders.  They either are Chinese knock offs or they have been bored to an oversize/ someone spent money to sleeve them. which i wouldn't understand why.  
Like I was saying. It said remanufactured on Ebay but refreshed would be a better word those do exist. I'm guessing where it looks new he put remanufactured. The cylinders I have now said remanufactured but they needed sandblasted and painted others didn't.