Anyone know if Winchester Bay will be closed due to Corona?

Ducman

Sup Ya'll?  It's been a good while since I've made any posts in BHQ, sorry for my absence.  Does anyone have any info on the Oregon dune riding areas?  Will they stay open?  We have MiCasa reserved for 5 days in early May at Winchester Bay.  I'm hoping we don't have to cancel our trip due to the dune riding area closure.  We'll make sure we ride at least 6 feet apart for social distancing unless we're drag racing up Banshee hill, then all bets are off.  I'm pretty sure the alcohol will poison my liver and kill me before the corona does anyway.

I figured I'd ask, since I just heard that they are closing Sand Mountain in NV.  Thanks for any info you may have.

We can ride right out of the house driveway to access the dunes.  We do have to go through the Discovery Point campground, but if they have their gate closed, we can probably get away with riding 200 yards down the county road to the dune access sand road.  But if the riding area is closed, we're screwed.