Standard vs Long Travel

jbooker82

My banshee currently has Avenger standard length a arms with 2in 3 out wheels. The shocks are Works dual rate with remote rez.   I am in the process or rehabbing it after a long storage period. The shocks are leaking oil so they will need rebuilt.   I purchased new tires with the stock off set of 3 in 2 out so the wheels wont be dished out so bad.

I was looking to upgraded the A arms to a +2 width.  So my question is long travel worth it on a trail / dune machine that doesn't really get jumped?  If I stayed with standard travel I would upgraded the arms and have my current shocks revalved.  Where as if I went LT I would also have to get new front shocks.

My banshee currently has Avenger standard length a arms with 2in 3 out wheels. The shocks are Works dual rate with remote rez.   I am in the process or rehabbing it after a long storage period. The shocks are leaking oil so they will need rebuilt.   I purchased new tires with the stock off set of 3 in 2 out so the wheels wont be dished out so bad.

I was looking to upgraded the A arms to a +2 width.  So my question is long travel worth it on a trail / dune machine that doesn't really get jumped?  If I stayed with standard travel I would upgraded the arms and have my current shocks revalved.  Where as if I went LT I would also have to get new front shocks.

Always buy the best suspension you can afford.

LT mean longer shock travel, not longer arms travel.

Longer schock mean more "resolution", more adjustability.

You should use +4+1 wheel, and +2+1 a-arms.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk