The beater blew

The cheapest oem crank that I found by just doing a quick search was $428 through RMATV. If you go that route then all you have to do is pay someone to true and weld it. I wasn’t going to buy a crank because the one that was in the bike was perfectly fine. So I decided to just rebuild it and have it trued and welded. What ever parts don’t get used during the rebuild I’ll just hold on to them for a future project. As for what it’s going to cost me for the labor. I bartered with the guy on the labor. 

8 minutes ago, OneBADBanshee05 said:

The cheapest oem crank that I found by just doing a quick search was $428 through RMATV. If you go that route then all you have to do is pay someone to true and weld it. I wasn’t going to buy a crank because the one that was in the bike was perfectly fine. So I decided to just rebuild it and have it trued and welded. What ever parts don’t get used during the rebuild I’ll just hold on to them for a future project. As for what it’s going to cost me for the labor. I bartered with the guy on the labor. 

I don’t think I could rebuild my stock crank I have a chunk of the piston make a lil crater  on  the rod. Also lane in driveline told me the cranks have the outer koyo 8 bearings and a 7 bearing  in the center.

2 minutes ago, OneBADBanshee05 said:

What you need to do is sit down and figure out what your budget is. Then you can build your banshee how ever the way you want. What’s most importantly is reliability. Just try and stay away from buying the jap crap parts

yeah your right I’m just gonna do so and I just wanna get as much info and reviews on product before I order something I shouldn’t have because it being inferior or not up to par.so please if anybody can give me there review on driveline cranks and billet head or any other way you wanna lead me in another direction from experience please do.