What’s your choice of Fuel, Brand of Pre Mix & Ratio ?

2Smoker350

I blend my own brew of race gas using 50% 93 octane and 50% of Toluene.

(Toluene pure has a octane rating of 121 for people that don’t know.) Toluene can only be used in temps above 40 degrees.

My brand of Pre Mix used in My Banshee, My Son’s Banshee and My Honda Cr 500 is Klotz R50 mixed @ 32:1 

So... What’s Yours ??

I blend my own brew of race gas using 50% 93 octane and 50% of Toluene.
(Toluene pure has a octane rating of 121 for people that don’t know.) Toluene can only be used in temps above 40 degrees.
My brand of Pre Mix used in My Banshee, My Son’s Banshee and My Honda Cr 500 is Klotz R50 mixed @ 32:1 

So... What’s Yours ??
They used toluene in f1 race cars, back in the day when truboes just took off.
They say toluene ic cancerogenic

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Primarily AV100LL , VP ZX Sunaco, F&L Race Fuel.

ALL mixed ONLY w Klotz Super Techniplate with Castor bean oil.

My reasons are high-compression motor AV 100LL has a high lead content combined with the castor bean oil additive in Klotz, I don't think I could put together a much better recipe for protection of the engine.

AV10OLL is 1/2 the price of race fuel.

I have 33 PWKs is on the Banshee my MPG is horriid approx 1 he of open throttle hard riding for IMS 6 gal tank. So when I know I'm going to be riding frequently I will mix it with 60/40 w  pump gas.

For storage more than a week all fuel comes out and straight AV or race fuel goes in and his run for 5 minutes. 

If I can start stocking up on AV fuel in a drum I will get away from pump gas completely!  The ethanol pump fuel is just absolute MURDER.... no matter what you do there is no cure for it... It SUCKS. 

NON-ETHANOL FUEL ONLY !!!  As if I where to pay somebody to clean all my bikes carbs.. I'd been looking at $3000.oo bucks a year to have 20 individual carbs cleaned....F#@k that!

We have it SOooooo easy on are Banshees these carbs are f#@kin EASY!

I just took apart my GSXR 750 carbs and there is (187 individual pcs) to just ....4 carbs!

Ethanol fuel gummed up from sittin 4 weeks 😲😬🙄 Neva Again.....